If you want to be a Bartender or Bar Server and wish to work in the Bar or Cruise Ships!
Cocktail Mixing, Bar Service Guide, Beverage Guide, Bar Set Up, Bar Equipments, Popular Cocktails, Mocktail Recipe, Cocktail Recipe, Mixed Drink Recipe, and Sanitation Guide
How to become a Bartender - 6 Steps
Bar Service - service philosophy, taking orders, drinks, serving
Beverage Guide - spirits/distilled wines, beers
Bar Set Up - speed rack, bar rail, bar fridges and beer coolers
Bar Equipment - bar tools, cocktail glasses
Saniation Guide - Personal hygiene, cleanliness
Popular Cocktails - drinks, cocktails, mocktails
Bartender Training Guide
- 1) Vodka
- 2) Gin
- 3) Rum
- 4) Tequila
- 5) Triple Sec
- 6) Scotch Whiskey
- 7) Bourbon Whiskey
- 8) Brandy or Cognac
- 9) Vermouth Sweet and Dry
- 10) Grenadine Syrup
- 11) Rose’s Lime Juice´
- 12) Lemon Juice
- 13) Simple Syrup (2 sugar> 1 water)
Bartender Job Description
Job Title : Bartender
Report to : Bar Manager
Responsible for dispensing, mixing and preparing drinks promptly and accurately in accordance to the set standard and to provide courteous and efficient service of beverages to all guest/customers in any bar outlet that may be assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) To prepare working area and all mise-en-place such as ice, glasses, and other equipment needed for smooth and efficient operations in advance before every operation time.
2) Displays appropriate bottles and glasses done in an artistic and accessible way in display counters to be a merchandizing tool in selling.
3) Must have a complete knowledge of all the beverages especially those listed in the drink/ wine list of its contents and preparations.
4) Must be familiar with the company's service standards and the proper equipment's to be used including garnitures of drinks all the time.
5) Must have complete knowledge on how to operate the cash registered/Machines.
6) Must be familiar on how to use the glass washing machine, the right temperature and the proper chemical to use.
7) Greets, receives guest/customers in the bar counters and in the outlet if so required.
8) Takes order, makes recommendation or suggestion and answer questions regarding food and beverages and the activities of the ship/hotel/bar
9) Must make sure that what is ordered is what is served.
10) Serves guest/customers with proper sequence and timing anticipate guest needs and satisfy them all the time.
11) Set and re-set tables and bar counters in accordance to set company standard.
12) Must maintain a good working relation with co-workers, superior and a good public relation image with the guests or customers all the time.
13) Checks stock level of bar supplies and prepare necessary requisitions for approval of superior and to obtain same from provision store when necessary.
14) Report shortage, losses, spoilage and breakages to superior
15) The bar stocks are properly stored, locked and secured after every operation.
16) Prepare sales report in accordance to the company set standard.
17) To maintain the cleanliness & orderliness of all equipment used during the operations and of the whole working area all the time.
18) Assist co-workers, superiors in service if so required
19) Attend regularly to outlet/department meeting or briefings.
20) Performs other bar related duties that may be assigned.
We wish to reach millions to help millions. Thank You.
If you wish to help the website maintenance, by clicking donate button you can enter any amount that you wish to help.